Sunday, November 22, 2009

I highlighted my hair, it turned orange! can i use a remover?

I dyed my hair black last August. I got tired of it and people was telling me that after I die it black Its hard getting back to another color. So I used loreal highlight extreme blonde to highlight my hair on my bangs and tips. Then I didn't like it so decide to buy another box of the same kind and put it all over my hair. MY HAIR TUNRED ORANGE ON THE TOP AND ONLY CAME OUT ON THE BOTTOM TIPS!!!!



I really need someone to tell me how to get this out if it is safe to recolor to a darker shade or something really quick!!!!!!!!!!!! please someone help!!!!!!!!!!



I highlighted my hair, it turned orange! can i use a remover?

i recommend just buying a medium/dirty blonde and apply it all over. this way youll still have highlights, but they wont be so strong. if you use a color remover, that tends to make it worse. ive tried them myself and all they do is lighten everything and make things uneven. if you have the money and time though, you should go to a hair salon. otherwise, good luck!



I highlighted my hair, it turned orange! can i use a remover?

A hair REMOVER? NO! Hair REMOVER is like Nair!



You want a toner. You can do what the person above said and buy a blonde dye to go over it, which will tone it, or you can go to a beauty supply and get a bottle of toner after speaking to a salesperson and getting their recommendation.



I highlighted my hair, it turned orange! can i use a remover?

You did not leave the product on long enough to get past the orange color. Your best bet is to find a darker color that you like and put it back on it. It could even be a dark blond or red (doesn't have to be brown) Adding color to your hair is safer and less harsh than bleaching. After you have put the color on, wait about a week and then you can pull highlights through (but you have to leave it on long enough to get past the orange). I have done the same thing. Good Luck



I highlighted my hair, it turned orange! can i use a remover?

You need to go to a professional to help with this. Deep conditioning and special products at the salon will save you from the headaches.



I highlighted my hair, it turned orange! can i use a remover?

yikes you have done so much to your hair in a such a short time period, it is not safe to do anything to it right now. You are at risk of breaking your hair/and it falling out.



so for right now try some Semi-permanant...dont' last very long just 4-7days but its not all that harmful. I would try maybe a cool brown, don't pick anything that has the words "golden or warm"



try that for maybe a few weeks then I would go to a prefessional



I highlighted my hair, it turned orange! can i use a remover?

I think you should put a rinse in so it wont hurt your hair and it could be a solid color



I highlighted my hair, it turned orange! can i use a remover?

recolor!!! remover only works if you dye your hair darker.



I highlighted my hair, it turned orange! can i use a remover?

There`s 2 things you can do.



Either re-color with an ash based color, such as medium ash brown, or go to the beauty supply store and get a stripper. I recommend the first.



The ash will couter-act the orange. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee