Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So, I dyed my hair black...w/ facial hair...?

I really don't like the way it came out at all. I dyed my eyebrows and my sideburns/beard along with my hair. It turned out black w/ a blue tint, which really I'm going to get yelled at work for.



I've seen all these ads for color removers (Color Oops, One 'n Only ColorFix, etc)



I'm not really worried about using it on my head, because if it turns out horrible I can just shave it. What I'm really concerned about is my eyebrows, is there anyway I can get the color out besides straight up shaving them? I know they say these products can cause blindness, but I'm not worried about that at all because the dye had no effect near my eyes with the eyebrows dyed.



So, what can I do? No salon in town will touch eyebrows with dye or chemicals. Will the color eventually fade? I used a Loreal jet black dye. Think I can use a color remover on them without them falling out or turning a bunch of odd colors?



So, I dyed my hair black...w/ facial hair...?

im not a pro with hair dye but i guess you can bleach them and redye them your natural color



So, I dyed my hair black...w/ facial hair...?

Thanks for the laugh - lol - I can just picture it... you look a mess! and have to go to work! I can't stop laughing... what in the world would make you want to dye everything - lol



Ok... breathe, I would keep washing my hair, just keep washing it, the color should fade and be ok for now, until it grows out. I was told at least 2wk waiting period...



Hopefully a beautician will answer this for you... Thanks for the laughs (with you, not at you)... you should show a pic.



So, I dyed my hair black...w/ facial hair...?

Okay,dude,what were you thinking?You should've tried out a rinse-out version first!But hey,that's how we learn,right?Okay,so you're gettin' dissed for the color?Get over it!The color will fade while stupid,on the other hand,will not.Don't shave your brows,unless you want to look like a real fool.TL



So, I dyed my hair black...w/ facial hair...?

the blue tint will fade out in a few days, just wash your hair in hott water and shampoo it twice before you put on conditioner, and in a few days it will be a regular black, not that black with a blue shine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee