Friday, November 27, 2009

Big mistake?

i just colored my hair and it is way way way too dark. I look goth or something. I tried applying tide to lighten it and that didnt work. I want to use Loreal's le tru brunettes hair lightener b/c i've used it before with great results. How long should i wait to use that? my hair dosent get damaged easily. It is really strong, but i want to be safe and i dont want it to break off. What do you think?



Big mistake?

hey... same thing happened to me about 2 months ago. The first week of being darker than I had planned, took some getting used to. Putting more chemicals in your hair will weaken it and cause split ends and drying. I didn't use any other products, instead, I just did shampoos and conditioning every other day and the color began to fade. Actually, about 4 wks. after, the color it faded to was close to what I was hoping it would look like. Over the counter color kits don't last very long really.... 6 wks into it, the color is never the same anyway.... just wait it out, but if you can't..... go to a salon for help....



Big mistake?

you should at least wait a month



Big mistake?

well don't ever put black or dark co lours on your face then your skin will look whiter and you will turn into snow white!just don't worry about it!



Big mistake?

Do some deep conditioning... maybe even go in for hot oil treatment. But i agree, wait some time before you try it again... and go into have it done. They have stuff to take the colour out.



Big mistake?

Color OOps!!!



http://www.bizrate.com/haircare/oid53155...



Big mistake?

The hair colors always rinse out by the 5th washing .So just wait and it will lighten right up.The store hair color is never that good like a salon.You have nothing to worry about.

2 comments:

  1. Medium golden brown but I thought I was buying medium blonde. Hope to fix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medium golden brown but I thought I was buying medium blonde. Hope to fix?

    ReplyDelete

 
mcaffee