Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dying Hair?

I am dying my hair today. I need some advice, my hair is like a dirty blonde, and i have died my hair 2 times now, the first using belle color, and it was chesnut brown, but it washed out in about 4 days. the next i used loreal excellene creame, and the color was light ash brown, it lasted a little longer, but i did that around may 19th, and by the middle of june or earlier the color was gone again. im wondering what kind of hair dye kit i should get this time, and what color so it stays in good. Im looking for a darker look, not too dark, but a brownish color. Advise anyone?



Dying Hair?

make sure to get a permanent haircolor. You may be purchasing semi-permanent which only last about 12 -20 shampoos.



Dying Hair?

u shud get it permantly died so then u wudnt have to worry about it washin out if you get wat i mean and you should have black and then red tints always looks good!



Dying Hair?

DONT



Dying Hair?

dont dye it soo much u can lose hair ,if u want it to stay get permanent



Dying Hair?

If it keeps washing out your are probably using temporary color or semi permanent. If you want it to change permanently you need to use permanent color like Nice and Easy or Clairol Hydrience. I color my hair to cover gray so I always use permanent color. When I was younger and had just a little gray I used Natural Instincts - it's semi permanent. It would last about a month. Temporary and semi permanent color will only darken your hair. You can't use it to make your hair lighter.



Go to: http://www.clairol.com. You may find some answers there.



Good luck!



Dying Hair?

It sounds to me like you are getting hair dyes that are either not permanent or are semi-permanent. If you want it to last longer try a long lasting color. Make sure it says that it is permanent on the box. Also try some shampoo for color treated hair. There are some shampoos that help your hair color last longer. Try Color Conserve from Aveda.



Dying Hair?

does not sound like to me that you are leaving the product on you hair long enough and remember if your hair is longer you need to use two boxes of the product ....most times when you use a prem dye you can not wash it out neverrrrrrrr its impossible...good luck try two boxes if you have longer hair and it should honestly stay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee