Friday, November 27, 2009

Layering 2 semi-permanent colors?

I have dark blonde hair with sun-lightened ends. Can I use a light brown semi-permanent color and then put a pink/red semi-permanent color (like Loreal Color Pulse) over it? The Color Pulse color I want to use can only be put on light brown or darker hair. I only want the pink/red on sections of my hair, not all over.



Layering 2 semi-permanent colors?

Natural color, and artificial or semi-perm / perm are two different things. The reason being that natural hair color reflects light differently. However you could test it out by doing a test on a piece of cut hair. Take it from a spot you won't notice though and do the two colors seperately as you would on your head. And process the same way. You can mix it as you would the whole bottle or tube only just using a small bit and equal parts of the developer that comes with the color/ or you bought to go with it as I am not familiar with 'pulse'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee