Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tresemme (people who have used it)?

I've used many shampoos and conditioners over the years and it seems like after a couple months go by (sometimes longer, sometimes shorter) they stop working. What I want in a shampoo is one that smells great (and the smell lasts), does what it says it's going to do or close to that, and is affordable. I have medium length dry/damaged color treated hair. After quite a while of browsing and comparing (I was stuck between Tresemme, Sunsilk, Aussie, Loreal Vive, SAMY, and Dove.. I've used Dove before and the reason I love it is cause the smell, and the smell lasts but I really wanted something new) I ended up choosing Tresemme and on the bottle it says "colour" and that it has Vitamin E in it, for color treated hair, etc. I also bought a Tresemme volumizing mousse.



If you have used Tresemme, please tell me what you think of it? Are you still using it? How long did you use it for before it seemed to lose its effect? Comments and criticism on the brand please? Thanks!



Tresemme (people who have used it)?

I still firmly believe the good stuff is best, go to your local salon for advice - they have tons of good products.



Also, if you have minerals in your water or very hard water (city or well water), try the Malibu 2000 products (Trade Secret) such as the Well Water Action shampoo %26amp; conditioner. There are also treatments for buildup removal.



I really like Tigi Catwalk Honey %26amp; Oatmeal shampoo %26amp; conditioner, but really it depends upon your hair issues.



Tresemme (people who have used it)?

I am a liscenced stylist...and I have used tressume forever...love it...use the conditioner in moderation if you have fine hair



Tresemme (people who have used it)?

ok so i thought i was the only one who's hair did that.. yes i have used tresseme! it does the same thing to me though.. after a couple months it stops working! i am down to the same brands that you are ... LOL although i use pantene also.. which i love the smell of but after a couple months i get build up... what i have been doing is every 2 weeks i switch.. i keep a stock of the ones i like and switch.... i have really long natural blonde hair... so its hard to find a good shampoo that doenst cost a million dollars a bottle.... good luck!



Tresemme (people who have used it)?

Tresemme is a great product thats what they use in the salon ive been using it for a year and keeps my hair healty and smells great all the time dove is great aswell thought it takes the natural oils out of the hair were tresemme keeps the natural oils in



Tresemme (people who have used it)?

Tresemme is yucky, it smells good, but makes my hair feel like straw. Honestly the best conditioner in the world is Head %26amp; Shoulders. It's sometimes hard to find just the conditoner, but it's worth the search!!!! I work at CVS and it's the only thing I recomend to my customers.



Tresemme (people who have used it)?

I've been using Tresemm'e for a while now, and I love it.



I buy the bottle with the blue label-- for normal hair.



I've also tried the orange label, (I think that's the one for color treated hair) and I didn't like it. Made my hair feel like straw.



But, the blue one is the best.



Don't bother with Sunsilk... its crap. Smells alright, but it did nothing for the manageability of my hair.



Tresemme (people who have used it)?

All products will eventually lose its effect becuase your hair simply gets used to it. To avoid this I usually have 2 different sets of shampoos %26amp; conditioners and alternate every week or 2 between both. I have tried Tresemme before but its a pretty cheap product (quality-wise that is). From all the shampoos I've ever tried the one that smells the best is made by Victoria Secret -- they have an array of smells to choose from for all types of hair. I believe they are about $8 a bottle (remember you can't go too cheap, you get what you pay for:)



Oh, I realize from this screen name u probably think I'm a guy but this is my boyfriends account!!!



Tresemme (people who have used it)?

Actually, you should change your shampoo regularly anyway. I always have at least three different kinds of shampoo and conditioner in my shower. I have used Tresemme before and loved the smell but it didn't really work for me for that long...I didn't re-purchase it after that. I love Charles Worthington, Samy, Pantene and Aussie but, my absolute favorite is Gilchrist %26amp; Soames Spa Therapy shampoo and conditioner-the smell is absolutely awsome and it lasts! (Gilchrist can be found at Gilchrist%26amp;Soames.com) I have also found that if you don't dry your hair completely, your shampoo smell lasts longer! (Let it air dry whenever you can.) Hope this helps...good luck!



Tresemme (people who have used it)?

I don't like it. It made my head itchy lol I use Aussie and i really like it and it smells good :) But every ones head is different so good luck in finding something you like :)



Tresemme (people who have used it)?

I have used Tresemme for a couple of years now and still love it. It smells great and I love that the conditioner is light and doesn't weigh my hair down. I use the kind for damaged hair and it seems to still work after all this time! If you have wavy or curly hair that you want to keep intact after getting out of the shower, I suggest trying Tresemme Restore Conditioning Leave-In Creme. It's really light, smells great, doesn't make your hair frizzy, and I can put it in damp/wet hair and it still looks good at the end of the day! Hope this helped!

1 comment:

  1. Most stylist will tell you to stay away from Pantene...they typically recomend tresemme

    ReplyDelete

 
mcaffee