Friday, November 27, 2009

I can't find it!!!!! I'M SOOO FRUSTRATED!!!?

I want to get Loreal Color Pulse in the chilled plum color. So, today I went to 4 different stores and even called some and they didn't have it! I went to Rite Aid, Walgreens, Drug Fair, and K-mart. And I called CVS and another Walgreens and all of them didn't have it!!! Where can I get it? Or am I looking in the wrong section? I'm looking in the hair dye section.



HELP!!!!



Thanks.



I can't find it!!!!! I'M SOOO FRUSTRATED!!!?

target. u didnt try that



I can't find it!!!!! I'M SOOO FRUSTRATED!!!?

go to walmart they have everything!!!! either that or check ebay they have everything as well haha



I can't find it!!!!! I'M SOOO FRUSTRATED!!!?

Target



I can't find it!!!!! I'M SOOO FRUSTRATED!!!?

try Utla...depending on where you live? They are a cosmetics store like sephora..



I can't find it!!!!! I'M SOOO FRUSTRATED!!!?

just checked amazon.com - they have it for 6.29 +shipping



i always check there because they DO have everything. i put the link below but not sure if it will work out so just type in loreal color pulse and they all come up. good luck!



http://www.amazon.com/Color-Pulse-Loreal...



I can't find it!!!!! I'M SOOO FRUSTRATED!!!?

The walgreens i work at stoped carrying the loreal pulse. sorry but u may have to call the loreal company and ask them if they even still make it. It may be something they discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee