Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I can't dye my hair?

This is my second time trying to dye my hair cause my first one didnt work. I'm asian, so of course I have natural black hair, and Im trying to dye it brown. I bought a product called "LOREAL PARIS SUPERIOR PREFERENCE" or something like that, and it said i just have to put it all over my hair for 30 minutes and rinse it off. Well I followed the instructionsas in, mix the Color gel with Color Optimizing Creme and etc. and now I have half a bottle left? I tried twice, but it seems that it just doesnt work. I had it on for 30 minutes, i would rinse it off with cold water, and my hairs still black. any suggestions?



I can't dye my hair?

You're going to have to lighten your hair first, and then dye it the color you want



Nothing shows up over black



I can't dye my hair?

try using a lighter color dye..



I can't dye my hair?

okay try leaving it on a little longer and make sure you are following the directions step by step and rinse it off with warm water..



OMG! HAHA Also dont wash your hair for for like a day before you do it.



I can't dye my hair?

you also have to get a "first coat" if you will... it will take out a lot of the color that you already have to make it lighter so that the color that you are trying to make your hair can react... you will probable need 30 or 50. go to a a hair salon and ask them what you would need... or like here we have a sallys beauty salon and it sells hair product, colors, etc... if you have a place like that then go there and they can help you.



I can't dye my hair?

yes try a shade lighter than you want and it would probably turn out the color you want since you have black hair!!HAve you tryed lemon juice(look up for directions)



I can't dye my hair?

hun u r supos2 rince and wash whit hot or at least warm water



DUUUHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I can't dye my hair?

Heyy wats up? I also tryed to dye my hair, because my mom is in Beauty School and so I'm basically her little ginniepig! lol! :) But the first time that she tryed to dye my hair, it didn't take, it was spose to be darker and all it did was really just have dark red highlights in it. So then she wanted to dye it lighter and then "THAT" didn't take! SO then she just asked her teacher and she said that I was cause my hair isn't taking it because it's not strong enough so then she said that I'll need to dye it perminatly, but I haven't gotten that far. And then she also Permed my hair, and that only started in for like 1 or 2 weeks, all it is now is frizzy! lol! :)



Kenzie Drake :)



.P.S. If you need anymore answers just ask cause I'll just ask my mom, she'll now all about the hair, nails, ex. LOL! :)



I can't dye my hair?

yeah you have to bleach your hair first..



there is a product called Blondisma.. %26lt;-- or at least there was a product by that name..



you'll have to use that bleaching kit.. and than colour your hair..



I can't dye my hair?

I'd go to the hair dressers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee