Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hair toner help?!?

I have naturally black hair, but ive been dyying it, and I was trying to get like a light brownish carmel color with blondish highlights when i went to the salon the other day. Well because of having hair dye in it before that, it made the results ALITTLE hint of like reddish and orange (especially like my hangs and the framing of my hair) and some blonde, and i wanted to tone it on saturday by them again because i didnt like those results. would it be okay if i decided to use a loreal toning refiner (thats what the product is called) for medium to brown hair on my hair to take out the orange red hints on my hair? If i used it, how would it affect like the redish and orange and the blonde parts of my hair since it has like 3 colors? Sorry this is long! And what if i leave it on too long? THANK YOU!



Hair toner help?!?

To tone down red you need to use green.. so whatever you get make sure it has ASH in it .when you put that toner on the orange and red It will go more to brown in color. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee