Friday, November 27, 2009

Clairol natural instincts?

now that everyone told me not to use the loreal color pulse, i was thinking about using clairol natural instincts because it's non-permanent



i have very dark brown/black, thick hair



i was thinking about using Roasted Chest nut or Hazel nut, do you think it will turn out okay? Should i go for the lighter color just in case it turns out to be darker?



It's going to be my first time dying my hair, can you give me some tips? please don't tell me to go to the salon because i don't have that kind of money haha



Clairol natural instincts?

my sister's about to dye half her hair black with natural instincts, which we've heard good reviews for. i'll update you when she does it!



edit: she did it today at a friend's house. it looks great! it made her hair really gorgeous, thick, and shiny, and there was no problem with the color. i definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee