Sunday, November 22, 2009

My hair wont dye with off the counter hair dyes!?

i bought an of the counter hair dye product so i could dye my hair around....dirty blond or LIGHT brown but the hair dyes just dont seem to work on me. i have natural dark brown hair [im asain] and i tried using Loreal and some other brand i cant remember...is my hair too dark for those colors to work on me?? whats the deal....?? ive used off the counter hair dye products before and they worked pretty good...they werent as light as the colors i chose this time but i would assume it shouldnt really matter. is there a stronger brand out there? i dont want to go to the hair salon to get my hair done since im not exactly growing money on trees...suggestions??



My hair wont dye with off the counter hair dyes!?

I'm a professional hairstylist!! You need to figure out WHEN the last time you coloured your hair?(how much roots are natural )How many times have you coloured %26amp; recoloured, %26amp; coloured again. If you have a darker colour on the hair (Also depends on whether it is semi-permanent or permanent or high-lift colour) (...Then recoloured again) you can't remove colour with colour. In other words you have to use a colour remover or bleach. This is a very tricky thing. You could loose all your hair, so needless to say the darker the hair the harder it is to remove. I suggest cap highlights with bleach; then a toner (light blonde) ( absolutely no ash tones unless you are trying to get rid of red or yellow brassy tones ) ALL this advice depends on your own specific problem. Dar Email me ...



My hair wont dye with off the counter hair dyes!?

Save your money and have your hair done by a professional.



My hair wont dye with off the counter hair dyes!?

Over the counters won't lighten your hair. You need to go have it done professionally. Your hair needs to have bleach added to the color to lift your hair color out and deposit the lighter shade. You won't see the results you want with anything you do yourself.



My hair wont dye with off the counter hair dyes!?

the cheep way is to buy the lightest color blod you can find and apply it to your hair, but watch it closely... when it gets to the color you want wash it out, if you botch it up and its to light just by the shade that you wanted a cheep brand and put it on for about 10-15 min...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee