Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hairdressers Help?

I got my first highlights dun in sep. 06 in a salon , the colors were a goldish/caramel and my hair color was a chestnut, then after 4 months i colored it a chocolate brown (loreal excellence creme) http://www.divastique.com/hibreed/upload... and it was dark! then after 1 month i color a dark mahagony(garnier nutriese) http://www.wwbeautystore.com/shopping/co... but when i put the garnier color it was just dark and even in the sun you can only see some reddish tones not to much its kinda lke a henna tone, well now i want to wait till month of may cuz in june i am goin to see family that i have not seen for 2 years so i want my hair to look really nice, so i want to go back to a color that i put when i got married it was a beautfiul light chestnut brown from koleston wella 2000, it gave me the nice brownish reddish look, will it work if i put it on top of my haircolor? i will add more details i have no more space.



Hairdressers Help?

Yes it's true colour on top of colour gets darker, even if it is a lighter colour you are going to use. The only way of lightening is to strip the colour out (the safest and best way is at the salon). Striping the colour out is quite drying on the hair so you will need to use moisture treatments.



Hairdressers Help?

It will get darker, but you can handle it at home. I use haor bleach from Sally's. It's really easy. You will most definitely want to use a precolor conditioning treatment, and use conditioning treatments regularly on your hair to reduce the damage (your hair gets damaged just by coloring). Your hair will be really light blonde aftger the bleaching process and then you can apply the color that you want. This will also eliminate any chance of the color turning your hair pink, green, or orange. Some say I am crazy for coloring my hair at home, but it always turns out the way I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee