Sunday, November 22, 2009

Should I dye my miscolored hair? Please, I need advice!?

Here's the story - it's kind of long, sorry! I naturally have medium-dark blonde hair and wanted to try a lighter, cooler shade of blonde. About a week ago I used a loreal at-home dying kit, and I'm not pleased with the color. It turned out nothing like the color on the box! So now I have orange-ish roots that I am DYING to change.



Since I condition my hair well, it's still very healthy and not the least bit dried out. So my question is, should I take my chances at a salon to get it redyed? Are they successful at getting your desired color? And will it be horrible for my hair to dye over the new color? I'd appreciate any feedback, I've never been to a salon before...



Should I dye my miscolored hair? Please, I need advice!?

Make sure you go to someone who is good with color. Coloring over the dye you did shouldn't be a problem. DONT try to fix it yourself you will most likely make it worse!



Should I dye my miscolored hair? Please, I need advice!?

I would definitely go to a salon if you don't like the new color of your hair. It will be a little bit more expensive, but they will be able to get the exact color that you want, and it will look much healthier. But make sure that you keep conditioning your hair, espescially right after you get it colored again, it can be hard on your hair to get it colored so often. But yes, I would go to the salon, and maybe bring a picture of the exact tone of blonde you want, so it can look exactly like you want it to. Good luck!



Should I dye my miscolored hair? Please, I need advice!?

Go to a salon, they are experts in problems like this. They can either fix it or cover it (with a new color). The extra money will be well worth it.



Ask around to see who might be the better salon to go to. Good luck.



Should I dye my miscolored hair? Please, I need advice!?

okay, anytime you dye your hair, your hair gets more damaged, but if your hair is totally miscolored, then you should go to the salon to dye it. Dying your hair by yourself can damage your hair more than if you did it salon. The salon uses many healthier ingredients, but it doesn't help your hair so much. They will find the right color for you.



Should I dye my miscolored hair? Please, I need advice!?

Definitely go to a salon. They would be much better at getting your hair the color you want. They are experts. I never dye my hair myself, don't want to take the risk of messing it up.



Should I dye my miscolored hair? Please, I need advice!?

you have to wait 3 weeks after dying your hair but you can have color taken out immediatly and it will go back to normal



Should I dye my miscolored hair? Please, I need advice!?

Yes a salon will do the trick. You need to be precise with them on what color you want. Let them know what your natural color is. Tell them exactly what home color you put on. Go to a reputable salon, one that specializes in color. Good luck.



Should I dye my miscolored hair? Please, I need advice!?

Hey, relax! Everything is going to be alright because I've had the same experience, and I know how bad you feel when you never get the hair color you want! NEVER again choose the dying kit from it's picture! Take my advice, and yes go to a salon. They will know what to do, trust me.



Don't worry; you'll see that everything's gonna be alright! GOOD LUCK!



Should I dye my miscolored hair? Please, I need advice!?

I think it depends on if your financially stable and everything else.



Because I would not try a cheap salon or trust a cheap salon like Great Clips or something.



You gotta go to the PROFFESSIONALS ...



that have been to school and have experience and you gotta tell them that you want your hair all the same color. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee