Friday, November 27, 2009

Who has tried this before?

Have you ever tried the Loreal Color Pulse Mousse? I am trying the purple to see how good it is with my brown hair... is it good?



Who has tried this before?

YES!!! It's excellent!I , in fact, used this just theother day! The purple, chilled plum, I have used on my whole head before, but this time i highlighted. highlighting only works on light light brown. like mousy brown or lighter to blonde. Your hair is brown, so I suggest whole head. Heres a tip: if it gets on your forehead/skin, wipe it off with a damp washcloth and a little shampoo. good luck!



Who has tried this before?

awesome i tried it last week and then a guy actually broke up with his girlfriend and started making out w/ me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee