Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hair Disaster!!!(I THink)?

I bought Loreal Feria Downtown Brown hi-lift cool brown B61, and it didnt came out lik i wanted to, i used two boxes cuz I have thick hair, now i follow the instructions and now it looks lik golden colorish color on the top [the roots] and the rest of my hair is lik dark dark brown goin to black with some reddish color, the reason why its redish is because of my old color i had, Im thinkin of buyin more color in order to fix it but i dont know.... I need help... and the salon cost lik $200 just to fix it... AHHHHH!!!!



Hair Disaster!!!(I THink)?

Your best bet if you just want to get rid of the uneven color is to go a little darker all over and color your hair one color.



Also you can go to a beauty supply shop and buy a little bottle of this stuff called red-out. You add it to your hair color and it prevents orange/brassy tones from appearing if you had previously dyed your hair any shade of red.



The feria stuff usually works best on virgin hair that hasn't been dyed too many different shades in the past.



And hi/lo lights are always best done by a professional, because they are very tricky.



Just even out the color, wait a month or so and get some professional lights done.



Remember when you go lighter that all the previous colors you dyed your hair may end up showing if the lights arent done correctly.



Hair Disaster!!!(I THink)?

better to go to a salon because you will keep damaging your hair by dying it so much in a little amount of time, trust me that happens to my mom a lot



Hair Disaster!!!(I THink)?

i think u should eran da money n then u can do dat



Hair Disaster!!!(I THink)?

Did you apply it all over including the roots? If you visit a local beauty college, a train professional will oversee a student who will fix up your hair. It should cost you anywhere from 25-40 dollars, for them to dye it to an ideal color. But make a day plan because they are pretty slow.



Hair Disaster!!!(I THink)?

The same thing happend to my mother but with a different hair color. The only thing she could do was go to the salon and get it fixed. I know it really stincks because it costs so much money but its worth it because the more you try to fix it by dying over it, it is just going to get more damaged and look worse off. Good luck I hope you take this advice!



Hair Disaster!!!(I THink)?

either you live with your 'colourful' hair, or you spend that 200 bucks and get it done professionally by a hairstylist at the salon. if you know you have thick hair, you should have went to the salon straight away. self dyeing for thick hair is nearly impossible. you can never get your dye to reach all the hair covered by more hair above it. moreover, getting them dyed professionally at salon together with proper treatment would do your hair good and make the colour more lasting as well. so i would say that money spent is worth it! trust me!



Hair Disaster!!!(I THink)?

Call the # on the Feria box (you can get it from the L'Oreal website if you no longer have it), and ask their advice. They will let you know if there's anything you can do yourself, or if you do need a pro. Please don't keep coloring over color, you'll just keep sinking in deeper. If you ever color your hair again, do the strand test first, so you know for sure what color you're going to end up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee