Sunday, November 22, 2009

I have recently got my hair streaked. I want to know how should I take care of it now what products

i am told, that coloring affects the hair. I have lovely hair and want to maintain them even after streaking. Please guide me how should i take care of them?



which products should i use- shampoo and conditioner? which brand- have been suggested loreal.



is oiling required?



I have recently got my hair streaked. I want to know how should I take care of it now what products shud i use

As a stylist, I would suggest first determining wether your hair was damaged from the process. If your feels a little dry you will want a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. If your hair is thin and fine with damage, you will want a volumizing shampoo and a moisturizing conditioner. If your hair turned feeling great, you have some freedom to play around with products, just make sure they are of good ingredients. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee