Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dye dark golden brown over Loreal Paris #48 (copper brown??)?

can anyone tell me what color it would turn out to be if I dye my hair dark golden brown over copper brown (loreal paris #48)....



I dyed my hair copper brown with lighter streaks about a week ago but now I want to dye it darker....



Dye dark golden brown over Loreal Paris #48 (copper brown??)?

It may be too soon to safely do anything to your hair.Check the side of the Loreal box,there is usually a 800 number for questions.



Dye dark golden brown over Loreal Paris #48 (copper brown??)?

you most likely will get black............



Colour does not lift color.



If you do not understand that....then you need to research it until you DO understand it.



You won't get anything near what you hope for....



those kits are dangerous.....



many people end up contacting me to find out how to color their hair correctly



check this site out: www.killerstrands.blogspot.com



where you need to read the posts on home hair coloring....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee