Friday, November 27, 2009

Is Loreal Natural Match a metallic dye??

I dyed my hair dark and now I want to go back blonde but I need to know if I am going to have to jump hurdles in the long process of going back to a lighter color... I heard that feria coloring is a metallic dye that is really hard to dye over and seeing as Natural Match is the same brand, I just want to know if it is composed of the same materials. Thanks!



Is Loreal Natural Match a metallic dye??

OK, first things first never try this at home!! If you would prefer to save money then you can have your hair corrected at a salon training night where junior stylists will cut, colour and style your hair for either nothing or a much-discounted price than you would normally pay. To go from dark brown to blonde again you have a choice of two options; your hair will either need to be stripped and then dyed or highlighted several times with bleach. I suggest you find a good salon and have your hair done there. You will not be able to go a lighter shade of blonde such as platinum right away; it will take several trips to the hairdressers. Hope I helped! Sara x



Is Loreal Natural Match a metallic dye??

it most likely is. any box hair color usually contains metallic dyes in them. metallic dyes are very hard to remove or color over so be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee