Friday, November 27, 2009

I dyed my hair medium/dirty blonde and now it looks greyish?

My starting color was a very light blonde..I had used loreal natural match- light natural blonde. Then I decided I wanted to go back to my natural color which is dark blonde, so I used Loreal Preference-medium blonde. it didnt go green or anything but I find it looks a little grey and very dull. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix it? I was thinking trying a dye with golden tones to brighten it up a bit but I dont want it going yellow or orange.



I dyed my hair medium/dirty blonde and now it looks greyish?

Good thinking, there is a risk of turning too yellow or orange with a color. A toner is another option, it's like color but not as strong. Your best bet is to try a color depositing shampoo in gold. Shampoo with it daily until your hair reaches your desired shade, then just use it occasionally for maintenance.Tressa Watercolors makes a great one. It has several golden tones to choose from, is moisturizing, and gentle enough for daily use.



I dyed my hair medium/dirty blonde and now it looks greyish?

If you don't mind the color too much, you could brighten it up by using frost and glow. I dye my hair medium brown, use frost and glow, and the highlights come out a beautiful blonde. It never turns orange...... that would only happen if you don't leave the solution on long enough.



I dyed my hair medium/dirty blonde and now it looks greyish?

yeah that happend to me, and everyone seemed to want to let me know they noticed it!! go see a proffesional to fix it for ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee