Sunday, November 22, 2009

Help with hair dyeing... I lost the instruction leaflet?

OK, so I have a box of "Loreal Superior Preference" Champagne Blonde hair dye. I have had it for a while trying to decide if I actually want to use it or not, and now I do but I have lost the instructions!



It came with: 1 bottle of conditioning creme, 1 bottle of Color Optimizing Creme, 1 bottle of Color Gel with patented fade-resistant colorants.



Obviously I use the conditioning creme last, after washing the color out. So what do I do with the first two bottles? The color optimizing creme has a (1) on it, and the Color Gel has a (2). Do I mix those two together? How long do I leave it on? Any help would be appreciated, thanks ahead of time!!



Help with hair dyeing... I lost the instruction leaflet?

Do you still have the box? There should be a 1 800 on the box to call, or call a salon. But I believe you do mix 1 and 2 together, as for the time anywhere from 25 to 30 minutes



Help with hair dyeing... I lost the instruction leaflet?

You usually mix 1 and 2 in a bottle with the tapered top put your finger over the hole and shake until mixed. Apply to hair thoroughly, loosly pile hair on top of head or secure with plastic clip. The average time is about 25 - 30 minutes. Rince and apply the conditioner.



I've been dying my hair for a long time and can almost recite the instructions from memory. I no longer even use box color but get it straight from Sally's Beauty Supply w/o instructions.



Help with hair dyeing... I lost the instruction leaflet?

mix 1 and 2 together and leave on for 25-30 min. check your hair after 25 min . then add a little bit of warm water and massage into your hair (like shampooing it. Then rinse hair with warm water until water runs clear. Add the conditioner and leave on for about 5 minutes. Rinse it and style as usual.



Help with hair dyeing... I lost the instruction leaflet?

Go buy another box



Help with hair dyeing... I lost the instruction leaflet?

yes, mix the two bottles together into the applicator bottle, shake very well, apply to hair and leave on 25-30 minutes.



When it is time to rinse, use coldish water, put a little water on your head and rub into hair for a minute or so, then rinse until water runs thru clear, use conditioner, let cond. sit in for a minute or so, then rinse that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee