Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What can I do to my hair to lighten it?

Its a medium ash brown but looks darker than it was supposed to go..I have natrually blonde hair. I wanna go a blonde color..neutral or else ash. I DONT want it to turn an orangy color tho. What can I use in it? As in which boxed die..I was wanting to use feria but would this lighten my hair at all? if not which one should I use? its the ash blonde one at loreal.com



http:/www.loreal.com/



What can I do to my hair to lighten it?

If you have allot of ash you shouldn't turn orange. The ash blond should be fine. I looked at the site you posted did you look at the high lights product they had? That may work for you to lighten your hair.



The color looks good though.



What can I do to my hair to lighten it?

You could either buy a spray called "Sun In" that will make your hair lighter over time. (not too long) or you can spritz your hair with lemon juice and wash it out... wither way works! It just depends on what YOU want to do! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee