Sunday, November 22, 2009

Do I need a protein filler???What Does it do?

Okay. I have this situation where my hair is a bit of different colors....my roots are in which is a light brown to medium brown with a light red,the back of my hair is a dark dark red color(from my hair being dyed burgundy black a while ago) and so I was thinking of using Loreal Color zap on the dark red in the back of my hair to lighten it up a bit so I can dye all my hair a pretty auburn color. Do I need a protein filler in the process?What does it do? When do I use it and what tone do I use b/c they have a bunch of different ones.



Do I need a protein filler???What Does it do?

The protein filler is intended to repair damage to your hair from the abuse it has taken from over coloring. Based on what you are saying, it sounds like you'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee