Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Help! My hair is redish/orangish/brown!?

My hair started out darkest brown, almost black which is my natural color. I wanted to go lighter, much lighter, so I got Loreal true brunettes Light Ash Brown. Well, we didn't read the directions and we started with my roots and then moved on to the rest of my head (total 30 mins). Well, come to find out we were supposed to put the dye in the length of my hair first, wait 20 mins, THEN add to roots, wait another 10 mins. So... the dye was in my roots 30 mins as apposed to 10. NOW, my roots are an orangy brown and the rest is kinda reddish brown. How can I fix it!! And how long do I have to wait. P.S. Don't have much money for a salon...



Help! My hair is redish/orangish/brown!?

Ouch...Wash and wash and wash and wash your hair - condition and condition - You get the point - Wait at least a week and hopefully after doing all that some of the junk will be out of your hair. Get a no ammonia rinse in a color close to your natural hair color and never try to make your hair lighter unless you go to a salon.



Help! My hair is redish/orangish/brown!?

well...you could shave your head. Thats what I had to do



Help! My hair is redish/orangish/brown!?

Either you fork up the money for the salon or wait for it to grow out. If you are going to, lets say, a really big dance, then MAYBE try another, darker color but make sure to read the directions FIRST!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee