Sunday, November 22, 2009

My hair is orange! What can I do?

I dyed my hair praline from Loreal. It has highlights that you add when you are done with the all over color. well I did everything to the T. Now my hair is orangy...so how so can it be until I can just dye it brown again???? please help me asap!!



My hair is orange! What can I do?

You can tint you hair again right away, I suggest that you find a color that will not turn you green tho.



You will need a color that has a Blue base to it, the word ash doesn't mean blue. Go to sallys if you have one and the sales clerk can assist you with finding a color with a blue base, Clariol just came out with a new color line that has blue in the base, this will neutralize the orange in your hair. make sure when you choose a color, chose one shade lighter than your natural color. this will aid with the process of getting back to a more natural shade.



If you have anymore question feel free to email me at



JenesisHairSalon@aol.com



My hair is orange! What can I do?

You've been tangoed?



Just redye it brown



Wash it a few times first



My hair is orange! What can I do?

wait like 3 days or so. or if anything go to a professional and get it fixed.



My hair is orange! What can I do?

dye it again



My hair is orange! What can I do?

just wait 6 hours and then try agin with a darker shade



My hair is orange! What can I do?

i guess u look beauty anyway !



My hair is orange! What can I do?

Keep shampooing and then dye it brown



My hair is orange! What can I do?

Look to see if you can wash out the orangey color. then see what the hotline says on the bottle or whatever.



My hair is orange! What can I do?

ha! sorry, but try to dye it back to its normal color again.



My hair is orange! What can I do?

lesson learned?



if you haven't learned your lesson (you are not a professional, you've had no schooling in coloring) then try coloring it again yourself. once you've learned your lesson SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.



My hair is orange! What can I do?

go to the beach and swim



My hair is orange! What can I do?

I've so done this before myself, lol. What I had to do was put a single flat darker colour over. Annoying since I was trying to go lighter but it's better than having bright tangerine hair or having it all fall out!



I'm no expert but I wouldn't try and fix it by lightening further, i'd just put a darker colour that you can live with on for a while until it grows out a bit or you'll wreck your hair (like I did! :-S)



More than that i'd get down to a hair dresser and ask if there's anything they can do to help and tell you what kind of condition your hair is in. That way, if they do something and it goes even more wrong it's their duty to fix it!



Good luck, I hope you find the right solution, I know how horrible it is when this happens x



My hair is orange! What can I do?

Rock the Orange hair, own it bby =]



My hair is orange! What can I do?

GO BLONDE



PLEASEEE



REDHEADS ARE UGLLLYYYYY



My hair is orange! What can I do?

if you go to a specialized store--for only beauty products, and they are usually everywhere, at least here they are.



they have a product that actually puts a bit of a green tint in your hair that you mix with shampoo or cream.



it doesn't turn your hair green, but it helps contrasts the orange/red in your hair and turn it more into a ash color..



it may take several tries to get it to a color you can live with, until you can dye your hair again, usually 2 weeks so it doesn't damage your hair so much.



or go to a pro.



My hair is orange! What can I do?

you should be proud so many people dye there hair tht the most if you saw 5 people with red hair on the street at least 4 of them dyed it



My hair is orange! What can I do?

My friend used that exact dye to dye her hair brown and it came out purple..



Her natural hair colour is light brown,



Her hair was actually bright purple with these pink streaks ..lol she was horrifed!



But she kept on washing it..



and after about 6 washes it came out the exact colour she expected,



Just give your hair time to adapt to the colour and keep washing!



My hair is orange! What can I do?

Sometimes, when it turns funney shades like that, it will fade out and look normal within a week or so. I personally don't recommend dying your hair though. What's wrong with the color you had? Most people who dye thier hair wind up wishing they hadn't. You have much better highlights when they are natural. But for the time being. Get a good bottle of shampoo and conditioner on it, so you don't ruin your hair. Color dries it out big time. I personally recommend that you use the color exressions brand of shampoo and conditioner. I don't really know what color praline is, but use the appropriate one and it'll look fine. I think you where going for a light brown, right? If so, go with alburn expressions. They'll cost you five bucks a bottle or so, but it's more then worth it. You should see your hair going back to the proper color in less then two weeks. While using the red expressions, my hair went from a dingy, brownish color back to it's normal bold, blazing red in less then two weeks. My boyfriend uses midnight expressions and loves it! Go ahead and try it. Buy it from wal-mart. that way you can take it back if you decied you don't like it, but I think you'll be more then satified with it.



My hair is orange! What can I do?

Become a Houston Dynamo fan :D



Dale Dale Dynamoooooooo!!!



My hair is orange! What can I do?

It's never good to dye your hair with a box bought at the grocery store. The reason why is because the boxes are generally geared for people who already have light blonde hair. You have to look at the color wheel and use the opposite base color of what your hair color currently is this is to neutralize your hair color. If you look at the color wheel what is oposite of orange is the color blue. The Boxes you get at the store do not give you the information as to what base the color is. If you go to a beauty supply store each hair color has the base listed on it. Make sure it says blue. There is no need to bleach your hair to take the orange out just put blue base and you will get the blonde. I know this from experience and I naturally have almost black hair however, right now my hair is almost platinum and it is not damaged at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee