Sunday, November 22, 2009

Are hair products bad for my hair?

I have somewhat healthy hair!! I baby it..but i've been recently using 'big sexy hair's root pump volumizing mousse' and regular styling mousse from aussie or loreal's volumizing mousse. It does make my hair sticky...and makes it feel like i have a coat of hairspray on my hair..



I have dyed brown and blonde in my hair.



Curious..does it affect my color, texture, split ends, hair growth??..



Are hair products bad for my hair?

You probably have a buildup from the ingedients in them. Most of the ones that build up end in cone. Your hair will be fine as long as you clarify. You can buy clarifying shampoos to use. Suave has a .99 cent one, panteen has one, so does Nutrogena. They remove the buildup so your hair isn't dulled and damaged by them.



Are hair products bad for my hair?

yes it affects lots but if you just use mousee im sure thats fine but hairsparay is bad b/c of the alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee